Volunteer – Floral Assistant
Schedule & Hours: To be arranged with the successful applicant – Preferably 2-3 days a week, Monday to Saturday
Are you looking for some work experience in the flower industry or do you love working with flowers and plants?
We are seeking a volunteer to assist with flower arranging, plant care and customer service. We are a small florist, so you would need to be comfortable working in a small team. This position would suit someone who is looking for early experience in floristry.
This volunteer role is unpaid. Hours are flexible and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arranging flower bouquets and arrangements for all occasions
- Advising customers on flower and plant care
- Maintaining indoor plants
- Working well as part of a team
- Tidying and organising sales and storage areas
- Floral experience is desirable but not essential
- You should have a desire to learn about flower arranging for all occasions.
- You should be able to work well within a small team
- Customer service experience desirable
If you are interested in this Volunteer – Floral Assistant position, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or queries regarding this vacancy, please email us or use our Contact form.