Returns & Refunds – Flowers, Plants & Gifts
Our flower bouquets are arranged with the highest quality, fresh-cut flowers designed to last. All flower bouquets come with flower food and care instructions to increase the freshness of your flowers.
Should there be a problem with your flowers or plant, we require notification within 24 hours of receipt to allow us to investigate. A photograph may be required to support any claims.
- Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of the management.
- Because of the perishable nature of floral products you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your products.
- All products require care, attention and in the case of all cut flower and some plants, if it is deemed that the products have not been cared for as per instructions on our flower care leaflets, then we may NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- We will inspect all flowers and plants returned to us claimed to be faulty or damaged. If we discover that they are not faulty or damaged a refund will not be issued
- Refunds, partial refunds or an exchange will be given if the product is proved to be faulty or damaged and will be at the discretion of management